[Vision2020] what he was shooting

J Ford privatejf32 at hotmail.com
Tue May 22 11:07:33 PDT 2007

NO!  I demand that this community stop hiding its collective head in the
sand and start facing its problems...which are HUGE!!!

If we let time go by, this, like all other issues this town has, will just
hit the back burner and there goes any kind of reasonable and viable
discussion and/or possible resolution(s).

Thompson, among others, has GOT TO GO!!! He is not doing his job, he is
constantly letting criminals out that should not be allowed to be out, he is
not following up on his "restrictions" that he places on them and now we
have three dead people WHO DID NOTHING TO DESERVE this kind of action(s)
against them not to mention this town did nothing to warrant this kind of
activity.

So, sorry, but NO I WILL NOT STOP THIS DISCUSSION!!  We need to have it and
we need to start seeking and implementing real changes in this town.  It is
obvious there is a real problem and it will only get worse the longer we all
pretend it does not exist.

J  :]