[Vision2020] sniper

Tom Ivie the_ivies3 at yahoo.com
Sun May 20 01:39:59 PDT 2007

This is on KXLY:
  The Moscow Police Department says a shooter or shooters are near the Latah County Courthouse. Multiple people have been shot. Police are telling residents to stay in their homes between 2nd and 8th street.

keely emerinemix <kjajmix1 at msn.com> wrote:
      P  {  margin:0px;  padding:0px  }  body  {  FONT-SIZE: 10pt;  FONT-FAMILY:Tahoma  }    I'm monitoring the Lewiston Trib and CNN, but nothing new yet.

Please, if you're reading this, pray for our police officers and deputies, for any civilian victims, and for a quick resolution to this.  It's been going on for almost two hours now, I guess.  This is so tragic.

keely

  Create the ultimate e-mail address book. Import your contacts to Windows Live Hotmail. Try it! =======================================================
List services made available by First Step Internet,
mailto:Vision2020 at moscow.com