[Vision2020] Moscow Man Eats School Children

Donovan Arnold donovanjarnold2005 at yahoo.com
Sat May 19 21:19:01 PDT 2007

Paul,

  That is what the case is about, if the vote was legal or not.

  Best,

  Donovan

Paul Rumelhart <godshatter at yahoo.com> wrote:
  Was the vote illegal?  I haven't looked at the claims of the lawsuit, yet.  What part of it was illegal?

Paul

Donovan Arnold wrote:     "Or does he just not like writing as big a check, consequences be damned? Is there some other motivation for this I'm missing?"--Paul R.

  Paul, you are right, nobody should be complaining about having to write big checks and giving away all their hard earned money because of an unfair or illegal vote. That said, please make out a big check to Donovan Arnold. I held an election and everyone that voted agreed it was the fair thing for you to do. I plan to give a sizable donation of the money you give me to MSD. So if you go against the voters and don't write the check, you will be hurting the children of Moscow schools. So don't hate the school children, write me a check, a really big one to let me know you care about the children.

  Best,

  Donovan

Paul Rumelhart <godshatter at yahoo.com> wrote:
  So what is the end result that Dr. Weitz apparently wants here?  Everyone gets a check in the mail for the taxes they have spent on these invalid levies?  The children get the benefit of toting around fewer books and having to memorize fewer teachers names?

Is he driven by a desire to see a mistake remedied, despite the cost to the district, because he cares deeply about the value of the rule of law in such situations?  Or does he just not like writing as big a check, consequences be damned?

Is there some other motivation for this I'm missing?

Paul

Glenn Schwaller wrote:
At the risk of being accused of being like someone else, violating my  own posts, principles, rhetoric, etc, and bringing down upon me the  wrath of God:    your post has got to be   one of the must amusing and on-point of all  I've read on here in the past couople of week.  Michael O'Neal's guest  column last Tuesday(?) ranks right up there as well.    Schwaller    Yes, I like Ed Iverson's commentaries as well.    On 5/18/07, Donovan Arnold <donovanjarnold2005 at yahoo.com> wrote:

Dear Editor,    It's true, just last week I saw Gerry Weitz eating school children. He hates  them. He must drive over 5 or 6 of them a day on his way to work from Viola.  I asked Gerry, "Why do you hate school children?" He said he just does, no  reason, after years of service to children and education, he just woke up on  the left side of his bed one morning, and decided his past work was a waste  of time and now he wanted to destroy everything that was good and just in  the world starting with the education of children.    I am telling you, I   have known Gerry for 77 years, and I sleep in his vent,  so I know what he is thinking and feeling and why he does things. He hates  school children that is the motivation for him trying to get the law  enforced, sheer hate of children. If you don't believe me ask any teacher,  MSD Administrator, or anyone that they have talked to. Keep spreading the  word that Weitz eats school children.      Best,    Donovan
 ________________________________   Don't get soaked. Take a quick peak at the forecast   with theYahoo! Search weather shortcut.      =======================================================   List services made available by First Step Internet,   serving the communities of the Palouse since 1994.                 http://www.fsr.net            mailto:Vision2020 at moscow.com  =======================================================

  =======================================================   List services made available by First Step Internet,    serving the communities of the Palouse since 1994.                    http://www.fsr.net                                   mailto:Vision2020 at moscow.com  =======================================================

List services made available by First Step Internet,
mailto:Vision2020 at moscow.com

List services made available by First Step Internet,
mailto:Vision2020 at moscow.com