[Vision2020] Fw: Dems PETITION

Sue Hovey suehovey at moscow.com
Fri May 18 23:28:22 PDT 2007

FW: Dems PETITIONThis petition originated within the Democratic Party; however, anyone is welcome to sign it if you are concerned about the cuts to Early Childhood Programs.  Articles appeared in the local papers yesterday and today outlining the cuts to be made.   Any of our 3 legislators will be willing to talk with you about the Governor's proposal.    Today at the AARP Legislative Luncheon they were there to discuss the last session and  were questioned about this issue and responded in opposition to cutting these programs.

Sue Hovey