[Vision2020] A Lack of Empathy

pkraut at moscow.com pkraut at moscow.com
Sat May 19 11:13:49 PDT 2007

What I find interesting is the almost total lack on questions about
whether the lawsuit might be right?? It leaves me wondering how many
others know he is right and are not surprised at all. I am hearing from
other teachers and leaders in the area that he is right. The big thing for
me is that our kids/students shouldn't have been brought into this are
all. It is selfish and just wrong of the teachers to have exposed the kids
to the controversy. Just who are the adults here?

<vision2020 at moscow.com>