[Vision2020] A Lack of Empathy

g. crabtree jampot at adelphia.net
Fri May 18 20:20:36 PDT 2007

What I find unreasonable is using students as cats paws to put pressure on
an individual community member who is in the process of bringing about a
perfectly legitimate legal proceeding. As to the second part of your post,
I'm fairly sure that I have never expressed any distain for "legalism's"
niggling or otherwise. Looks to me like, once again, your trying to make an
argument where none exists.