[Vision2020] A Lack of Empathy

Andreas Schou ophite at gmail.com
Fri May 18 19:59:31 PDT 2007

> So far I have seen no argument from levy supporters on this topic that
> speaks to the merits of the case. What I have seen in spades is the
> vilification of a man who has done much for the students of the Moscow
> School District. From what quarter does the castigation come? Why surprise
> surprise, it appears to be board members, (past & present) teachers,
> (former, current and hopeful) and an ever expanding administration, surely
> they couldn't have any personal bias regarding this issue, could they?  A
> letter such as the response to Mr. Neff & Co. is simply more of the same.

What I'm wondering, Gary, is why you find it unreasonable for someone
to have an opinion about whether they should be laid off? I'm also
wondering why you disapprove of niggling legalism when used to pick at
enormous coproarations, but suddenly become a champion of the "little
guy" when it comes to the wording of questions that buy our kids
*textbooks?*

-- ACS