[Vision2020] Convicted Sex Offender Steven James Sitler (Moscow, Idaho)

Tom Hansen thansen at moscow.com
Thu May 17 15:36:43 PDT 2007

Greetings Visionaires and Dawn Peck (Bureau Manager, Idaho Board of Criminal
Identification) -

Although it had taken 8 days to ensure Steven James Sitler was properly
registered with the Idaho Sex Offender Registry, one question remains:

Why isn't Mr. Sitler's picture available online with the sex offender
registry?

http://isp.state.id.us/so_viewer/showSO.do?nic=SX06787

I had no problem locating his photo a year ago when I made this sex
offender's criminal history available at:

http://www.tomandrodna.com/CR_2005_02027

Mr. Sitler's photo is also accessible at:

http://www.tomandrodna.com/CR_2005_02027/StevenJSitler.jpg

Sidebar to Dawn Peck:  If you feel it necessary, I may be contacted at:

thansen at moscow.com

Seeya round town, Moscow.

"If not us, who?
If not now, when?"