[Vision2020] "Weitz's actions 'reckless'"

J Ford privatejf32 at hotmail.com
Thu May 17 15:29:39 PDT 2007

Bravo! Shirley Ringo comes through again.

I URGE you people to get involved with the MSD NOW!  Write, call, go to
meetings and TALK TO YOUR REPRESENTATIVES and TEACHERS!!!  Go to the school
YOUR children attend and volunteer as much time and effort as possible.
What ever you choose to do....

DO IT!!!!!!!!  Get involved today, right now, this second.

J  :]