[Vision2020] [Bulk] Timely (unscientific) Poll

Paul Rumelhart godshatter at yahoo.com
Tue May 15 18:15:50 PDT 2007

The "alleged sex offenders" wording scares me a bit, but I assume they
are talking about people who are in the national sex offender
registries.  I would agree that MySpace should be policed more closely
because of it's userbase and the type of content it has.

As long as they are restricting it to actual sex offenders (as opposed
to simply suspected or alleged sex offenders), and they are only using
the data to look for possible criminal activity, then I have no problem
with it.

Even sex offenders have some rights, although they admittedly gave many
of them up when they did what they  did.

Paul