[Vision2020] Timely (unscientific) Poll

Tom Hansen thansen at moscow.com
Tue May 15 15:39:28 PDT 2007

Very timely indeed, Wayne.

I feel that ANY TIME, and ANYWHERE, where the potential for a violent crime
of a sexual nature exists, information about the potential offender MUST be
provided to local authorities, whether the offender is a cyber-stalker that
frequents MySpace websites or an adult chaperone at a religious retreat.

Thanks for sharing with us what I have suspected all along.

"Uh, how about a 1-strike law. Death doesn't seem too extreme for a Level-3
sex offender."

- Dale "Comb-Over" Courtney (August 3, 2005)

  _____