[Vision2020] Question for Mr. Schwaller

J Ford privatejf32 at hotmail.com
Tue May 15 14:14:18 PDT 2007

Have to disagree with you on that one.  Re-read the passage...unless this is
another case of the Bible only being partially correct because it is
convenient to be so, I would say it pretty much lays it out.  You sin
against your brother by what you say and/or do and cause him to sin or to
continue to sin, you have sinned against Christ/God.

J  :]