[Vision2020] Answer for Mr. Schwaller!

Carl Westberg carlwestberg846 at hotmail.com
Mon May 14 18:45:47 PDT 2007

"I don't believe that Mr. Hansen or Mr. Fox have the moral gonads to do so!"
  I've never pondered the morality of gonads before.  I believe most gonad
owners consider themselves to be solid, well-centered citizens, leaning
neither too far to the right or left.  How does one ascertain the moral
compass of one's gonads?   Carl Westberg Jr.