[Vision2020] [Bulk] Re: Weitz Lawsuit: A Challenge

Andreas Schou ophite at gmail.com
Sun May 13 19:52:48 PDT 2007

>  Weitz is to be commended, not vilified, for taking the first steps
> necessary for us to engage in serious dialogue about our public
> infrastructure investments - and to place the responsibility for those
> investments where it belongs - with the taxpayers.

In what world, Jeff, does seeking to overturn the will of the voters
constitute "beginning a dialog"? One would expect that the dialog has
already been had -- those seeking the levy won. It seems to me that
conservatives are only in favor of frivolous lawsuits when it supports
their faith that the fulcrum point of the Laffer curve is at 0%.

-- ACS