[Vision2020] The Greater Moscow Alliance, Mark Solomon, and Questions Unanswered

Donovan Arnold donovanjarnold2005 at yahoo.com
Sun May 13 19:52:34 PDT 2007

Sue Hovey claims:

  "Now I know many many Republicans have personally repudiated this lawsuit--Tom Trail among them."

  Tom Trail is a Republican? Are you sure? When did this happen?

  Best,

  Donovan

Sue Hovey <suehovey at moscow.com> wrote:
      st1\:* {   BEHAVIOR: url(#default#ieooui)  }              There is another issue here, too:

  Gerry Weitz is on the Republican Central Committee, and Jim Dermerleer is a prominent member of the party.  I do not know whether Brian Thie is a Republican.  I'm pretty sure he isn't a Democrat.  Now I know many many Republicans have personally repudiated this lawsuit--Tom Trail among them.  I would hope the local Republican Party would make some sort of statement as a group to let people know this is an independent effort not arising from some perspective they hold politically.

  Sue