[Vision2020] Question for Mr. Schwaller

J Ford privatejf32 at hotmail.com
Sun May 13 09:42:26 PDT 2007

Simple....Dougie-Boy had told (and continues to tell) Sitler to only talk
about the incident(s) in Idaho and wait to see if WV or Texas or any other
state does anything about the crimes in their states.  If so, then things
would proceed from there - but again, ONLY as Dougie-Boy dictates it will.
Thompson is just another puppet on a string for Dougie-Boy.

Dougie-Boy is of the ilk of "disclose ONLY what they already know about and
shut the hell up on the rest."  He practices it, lives it, breathes it,
preaches it, etc.

Sitler will NEVER "admit" to the other crimes because he does not see them
as "crimes"...he sees them as his "manly right" to do what he wants to the
children and women of the church.  Makes sense when you consider that
Dougie-Boy says that's the way it is from the lectern.

J  :]