[Vision2020] Steven J. Sitler

J Ford privatejf32 at hotmail.com
Sat May 12 10:34:09 PDT 2007

Sitler did was he was told to do (re: apologizing) NOT because he wanted to
or believed what he was saying.  PERIOD!!!

Child molesters love what they do, do not care that they hurt children or
ruin their lives and have NO (that's ZERO) remorse for the pain and damage
they cause.  His "apology" and your accepting it was and is as worthless as
it is empty.

Getting on Art and/or Tom only serves to make the "apology" even more hallow
as it is another attempt to distract from the real crime and crimes that
Sitler engages in.  It just supports his bs and that of Dougie-Boy.

Feel like a big man if you must, but don't do it on the back of the children
that Sitler (and Dougie-Boy) have and do hurt.

J  :]