[Vision2020] taxes for the lower 40%'rs

J Ford privatejf32 at hotmail.com
Fri May 11 12:39:46 PDT 2007

First:  NONE of you does any studying on ANYthing unless you are directed
and told by Dougie-Boy to do so.

Second:  NONE of you knows how to read ANYthing that Dougie-Boy has not
given you on Sunday's on the back table.  If it's there, you'll read it
because he says to.

Third:  It is obvious that what you quoted was part of his speech/"sermon",
etc. that he gives every year in conjunction with the promotion of your
"history conference" that isn't really concerned with what really happened
or the truth of history.  Dougie-Boy and you seem to think "history" really
reads as "his story".....WRONG!

Fourth:  Funny how you know when choppers are landing in/around Gritman,
when you supposedly live in Pullman, Washington.

We're gone.

J  :]