[Vision2020] taxes for the lower 40%'rs

heirdoug at netscape.net heirdoug at netscape.net
Fri May 11 11:23:36 PDT 2007

J.

See if you can follow this... What in your world of reality does Doug Wilson have to do with the original quote that I posted about the tax sturcture? Do you think that he was the one who made the quote in the first place? You really need to not be so narrow minded.

You obviously don't need a particular subject in order to libel Pastor Wilson. I'm surprised that you didn't jump in and blame him for the low flying helicopter that was landing at the hospital by the way. I'm sure that your call to the FAA was most welcomed.

On a different note... it is good to see that your little break from gall production hasn't slowed you down at all!