[Vision2020] Helicopter Flying Limits?

deb debismith at moscow.com
Wed May 9 15:05:20 PDT 2007

Well, I certainly hope they discovered we have more than the legal limit on
rabbits in our gardens! I can't wait for all the rabbit deterant flowers to
make an appearance, and I'd prefer Homeland Security not send in SWAT until
we try a few other things to protect our plants! Perhaps a low-flying
helicopter would scare off the moose and bears? Mirrors, bells, glittering
noise makers, fluttering ribbons, and three dogs don't seem to stop the
moose, or the bear who likes our bird feeders, though the deer are a bit
scarce right now.
Debi R-S