[Vision2020] Quick Question

Art Deco deco at moscow.com
Wed May 9 12:35:59 PDT 2007

Tom,

I share Schwaller's concern about all sex offenders about in our area.
Would it be to much to ask of the DN to keep the public informed as many
newspapers do about offenders in our midst?

Also given the ward organization, internal spying, and control structure of
the Christless Church Cult, I wonder that if Sitler does reoffend within the
confines of the cult, will it be promptly (or ever) reported to law
enforcement authorities.

W.