[Vision2020] Quick Question

keely emerinemix kjajmix1 at msn.com
Wed May 9 10:51:00 PDT 2007

Maybe you're just new enough to the Vision community, Mr. Schwaller, to see that Sitler and Wight's cases are of particular interest for many reasons, not the least of which is that they are two Kirk men (a classics scholar and a seminarian) who behaved in a manner most contrary to the culture in which they lived and offended, and about whose cases the lack of information and investigation screams volumes.It may be more fun, though, to interpret it as religious persecution.  Some will, regardless, and you're more than welcome to join them.  Clearthinking people won't, but our parties and celebrations aren't much fun, dreary, humorless and dull pedants that we are . . . keelyDate: Wed, 9 May 2007 09:40:55 -0700From: vpschwaller at gmail.comTo: vision2020 at moscow.comSubject: Re: [Vision2020] Quick QuestionTom -  I did post something last Saturday to the effect that the
best to my knowledge Mr Sitler is out under the supervision or
Probation and Parole.  Due to time constraints, I was unable to
attend the hearing on Friday afternoon, but his car is no longer in the
courthouse parking lot, so I'm assuming he is out and about.

To my knowledge he is still attending therapy in Clarkston and
Pullman.  I suspect he is on a short leash as far as leaving
Moscow (or at least District 2) requiring him to notify P&P when he
leaves and when he returns, and that he is within the time constraints
P&P may have placed on him for traveling to and from his sessions.

My understanding is that he is gainfully employed in the Moscow
area.  I suspect if one is really interested in the details, one
may call District 2 P&P (208-883-3547) as a concerned citizen and
see what information they can give.

Alternatively (or additionally) one could email Murph at the Daily News and ask for a "what's the deal here?"
One can also go to:
www.isp.state.id.us/identification/sex_offender/public_access.html
and see if Mr Sitler has registered.  I'm not sure how long he has
to register once he's out, or how often the list is updated.

I find it a bit curious that there has been a considerable amount of
"traffic" concerning Mr Sitler and Mr Wight, particularly considering
that 2 other sex offenders have been released into the Moscow area in
the last 2 weeks, and no one has asked about those particular
individuals . . .

Hmmmmm . . .

Schwaller

"Once upon a time there were cannibals; there are no cannibals any more"
     Mark Knopfler

On 5/8/07, Tom Hansen <thansen at moscow.com
> wrote:
Quick question:  Is anybody aware of the results of last Friday's reviewhearing concerning:Steven J. Sitler
http://www.tomandrodna.com/CR_2005_02027/
He has completed the one-year incarceration portion of his sentence.  Thereview hearing was to determine if he should (or should not) be released onprobation.As Steven Sitler is a Level 3 sex offender, this should not be regarded as
persecution on my part, but a major safety concern for the community as awhole.I have browsed both the Lewiston Tribune and the Moscow-Pullman Daily Newsfor the past couple days.  NOT A WORD.However, it should be noted that the Moscow-Pullman Daily News did report on
NSA's commencement "book signing".  Is the Daily News simply unaware ofSitler's hearing, or were they simply blind-sided and swamped by the NSAbook signing?Tom HansenMoscow, Idaho
"Uh, how about a 1-strike law. Death doesn't seem too extreme for a Level-3sex offender."- Dale "Comb-Over" Courtney (August 3, 2005)=======================================================
 List services made available by First Step Internet, serving the communities of the Palouse since 1994.
http://www.fsr.net          mailto: