[Vision2020] Weitz is a HERO

lfalen lfalen at turbonet.com
Wed May 9 10:44:45 PDT 2007

Sorry, I am not involved with the MSD and don't have any answers for you. I do have a problem with thinking that beginning teacher should get more than $31,000/ year. Good experienced teachers should obviously get more. A lot of staff people with MS degrees at UI start at less than $30,000.  Some who have been here for over 30 years only make #35,000. Why should beginning elementary or high school teachers make more than long term UI employees.
I support Weitz in his stand on vocational training. I have no knowledge or information on anything else concerning this issue.

Roger