[Vision2020] Helicopter Flying Limits?

Saundra Lund sslund at roadrunner.com
Wed May 9 08:28:52 PDT 2007

Visionaires:

I'm curious if anyone knows what, if any, rules there are about how low
heilocopters can fly?

I just had a rather unnerving encounter with one flying just *barely* above
the trees in my neighborhood (I'm not kidding, either) -- it was low enough
I thought surely it must be about to crash.  I was wrong, though -- no crash
. . . whew!

But, it does make me wonder how low heilocopters are allowed to fly?  This
was much, much lower than any of the planes I've ever seen flying over the
neighborhood.

TIA,
Saundra Lund
Moscow, ID

nothing.
- Edmund Burke

***** Original material contained herein is Copyright 2007 through life plus
70 years, Saundra Lund.  Do not copy, forward, excerpt, or reproduce outside
author.*****