[Vision2020] Arnold and "The Rest of The Story" (was Weitz is a 'civic terrorist')

Tom Hansen thansen at moscow.com
Wed May 9 05:51:02 PDT 2007

Yes, Arnold -

I am certain (as you are, as well) that it was the MSD administration's
decision not to permit Ms. Nelson's class to go to East City Park, not Dr.
Weitz' decision.

However, I (as well as almost every other multi-celled organism in Moscow)
believe that the MSD administration's decision was based on those funds
(dedicated for that purpose) being withheld as a result of Dr. Weitz'
community-minded leave-no-child-behind lawsuit.

PS - You are also correct in your evaluation of Ms. Nelson's use of the word
"cities" versus "city's".  "City's" is a possessive form, as in "Arnold's
lack of common sense" meaning that lack of common sense whish is solely
attributable to Arnold.  "Cities" is a plural form, as in "Donovan Arnolds"
meaning more than one Donovan Arnold (now, there is a scary image).

"I think one of the best ways to support education is to make successful
private schools like Logos prosper through tax exemption."

- Donovan Arnold (July 11, 2005)

  _____