[Vision2020] [Vision 2020] Summer reading recommendations

Brent Bradberry brentbradberry at clearwire.net
Tue May 8 11:03:18 PDT 2007

Thanks for the recommendations, Carl. And you have given me an opening
to plug two books by my "nephew-in-law", who might be considered a local
author since he is married to my niece Brenda Bradberry (MHS Grad). John
Norris's first book was "Collision Course - NATO, Russia, and Kosovo",
pub. 2005 and his latest is just out:  "The Disaster Gypsies:
Humanitarian Workers in the World's Deadliest Conflicts", pub 30 April
2007. I am anxiously awaiting my copy of Disaster Gypsies - it is "in
the mail". Both books are non-fiction and the first was a highly
readable account of the interactions between the US, NATO and Russia in
reacting to the Kosovo-Serb conflict.

Incidentally, John and Brenda now live in Kathmandu, Nepal where he is
with the UN mission and she works for the Asia Foundation.

Brent Bradberry