[Vision2020] It's not "cyberstalking" unless you harass someone,

Tom Hansen thansen at moscow.com
Sat May 5 16:03:37 PDT 2007

g-man states:

"I think that you should provide us with an example of a comment being
disallowed or subjectively censored if you truly think you have a leg to
stand on."

Let me see if I have you straight, g-man.

You want me to provide a statement/comment that was posted on the BLog by a
commenter and was deleted by Courtney?  And by (somehow) producing this
deleted comment I am substantiating my claim that was provided to you
directly from Courtney's BLog, a disclaimer prepared by Courtney himself
(with a link)?

All I can say to that is:

Take Courtney's word for it, ok Bubba?

- Dale Courtney (March 28, 2007)