[Vision2020] It's not "cyberstalking" unless you harass someone,

g. crabtree jampot at adelphia.net
Sat May 5 15:48:02 PDT 2007

I think that you should provide us with an example of a comment being disallowed or subjectively censored if you truly think you have a leg to stand on. Citing the legalize boilerplate hardly comes close to bearing out your silly contention. That's what I think, bubba. I also think that using "comb over" & "the g-ster" gives your argument the authority of a note passed between the desks of a couple of public school third graders and fairly dim witted ones at that.