[Vision2020] It's not "cyberstalking" unless you harass someone,

g. crabtree jampot at adelphia.net
Sat May 5 07:49:17 PDT 2007

Thank you for the correction, "J." I suppose I should have said "reformed"
Presbyterian. With your voluminous knowledge of all things CC perhaps you
should apply for the spokes person position as I am clearly inadequate to
the task.

P.S. You're right it's picky but I suppose one can't deny their nature.