[Vision2020] Questions for you legal eagles

Paul Rumelhart godshatter at yahoo.com
Fri May 4 20:11:57 PDT 2007

Get an RSS feed reader and subscribe to your favorite news sources
online.  I use the one that comes with Thunderbird, which is from
Mozilla which is the group that makes the Firefox browser.  Have your
news headlines sent to you throughout the day, and read them in your
email.  Save the trees.

Paul