[Vision2020] Questions for you legal eagles

Saundra Lund sslund at roadrunner.com
Fri May 4 16:52:49 PDT 2007

Keely,

Sorry -- I'll not be holding my breath.  I've long since learned not to
expect much news (especially accurate news) from the Daily News.

In fact, I've been giving serious thought to a suggestion Ted made a bit
ago:
"26. Go paperless. Consider reading your newspaper and magazine
subscriptions online."

It seems especially wasteful that so much paper is wasted reporting so
little  :-(

Of course, to me it seems quite a stretch to call the Daily News a newspaper
at all . . .

Saundra Lund
Moscow, ID

nothing.
- Edmund Burke

***** Original material contained herein is Copyright 2006 through life plus
70 years, Saundra Lund.  Do not copy, forward, excerpt, or reproduce outside
author.*****