[Vision2020] It's not "cyberstalking" unless you harass someone,

g. crabtree jampot at adelphia.net
Fri May 4 11:19:41 PDT 2007

Are you seriously suggesting that Moscow's Shining Example maintains his compendium of consternation and crackpottery out of love and respect? Or do you truly think that the villainous Presbyterians are on the verge of bringing back slavery and commencing with the wholesale slaughter of all who won't toe their line and that MSE is actually sounding a clarion call of caution? I don't think that even you are going to try and run down that ridiculous road. But perhaps you are right, calling it a hate web site may have been going just the tiniest  bit overboard. Lets change it to a I really, really, REALLY don't care for these folks all that much web site. (Really, no joke, I am not kidding, don't like 'em, not one bit)