[Vision2020] [Bulk] Re: Correct Rent for my House

Paul Rumelhart godshatter at yahoo.com
Tue May 1 15:10:51 PDT 2007

Isn't this a perfect example of the "free market" I've seen you support
in previous postings, though?  Nick charges what he indicates his
renters find to be a reasonable amount.  If the price was too high, no
one would pay.  Should Nick reasonably take a hit on his profit because
some single income families want to rent an entire house instead of just
half of one?

Paul