[Vision2020] The Imam of Ait Kassem Serves Lunch

Kai Eiselein, editor editor at lataheagle.com
Tue May 1 12:28:40 PDT 2007

Nick, you misread. A terrorist will take on whatever clothing is deemed
neccesary to blend in with the surroundings in order to get as close as
possible to the intended target. The last thing he/she wants to do is get
caught before the murder can be committed.
Espionage works the same way. A decade or so ago you could have
(theoretically) walked into CIA headquarters looked around and said, "I saw
lots of people wearing suits and ties, but not a single mole."
Roger Ames would have proved you wrong.