[Vision2020] Archies on the Square

Ralph Nielsen nielsen at uidaho.edu
Fri Mar 30 22:21:19 PDT 2007

Please, folks, get over this. By now it's all water under the bridge.

I think Moscow is lucky to have such a pleasant restaurant on
Friendship Square. Every Sunday a friend and I go to Archie's after
church and enjoy a delicious lunch in an unhurried atmosphere. The
food is reasonably priced and the wait staff is courteous and efficient.

Before Archie's opened, we used to go to the Breakfast Club, but it
has more customers than it can conveniently handle. The University
Inn, where we also used to go, has recently reduced its lunch menu
and increased its prices, so we greatly appreciate Archie's. Please
come and join us. You won't be disappointed.

Ralph Nielsen