[Vision2020] An article from IdahoStatesman.com

Paul Rumelhart godshatter at yahoo.com
Thu Mar 29 17:20:00 PDT 2007

g.,

We don't agree on a lot of things, but I have to say that I agree with
pretty much everything you said here.  The Archies thing was a
misunderstanding and the proprietors shouldn't be raked over the coals
for it.  I don't smoke, and prefer smoke-free restraunts and bars, but I
don't think I have the right to force anybody to agree to that.  I hate
group-think, and look to eradicate it where I can.

However, I don't understand the reference to the Massachusetts DMV.
What am I missing?

Paul