[Vision2020] long term care

lfalen lfalen at turbonet.com
Wed Mar 28 12:46:14 PDT 2007

I can't reed the screen very well. Due to that and time, I usually print off long posts to read later. I read the horror stories that Wayne posted last night. I have been talking to Bankers Life about a long term care policy. They are cost prohibitive,  aside from the problems wayne posted. AARP has better coverage and for a lower cost than Banker. My wife is not interested in paying out good money for long term care. My folks both passed away quickly and did not need long term care. I have two uncles that took care of the problem while they still could, before needing long tem care.  I have another uncle who is 98 and barely hanging on.

Discussion please on the best long term care policies and othe options

Roger.