[Vision2020] Just Do the Math

heirdoug at netscape.net heirdoug at netscape.net
Wed Mar 28 12:40:02 PDT 2007

Dedicated to Tom-Tom "little drummer boy for the intolerista's" Hansen,

Here is another excellent quote you can post just above mine:

"Demographic decline and the unsustainability of the social-democratic state are closely related. In America, politicians upset about the federal deficit like to complain that we're piling up debts our children and grandchildren will have to pay off. But in Europe the unaffordable entitlements are in even worse shape: there are no kids or grandkids to stick it to."

- Mark Steyn, America Alone, p. xviii

"As more and more heathens 'choose' to not have children the number of Godly souls will increase. If the number of Christian births out number the number of Islamic births the battle will be over in 3 or 4 generations."

- Doug "No-Clue" Farris (March 10, 2007)