[Vision2020] Archies on the Square

Robbie calebsomeone at yahoo.com
Tue Mar 27 23:24:40 PDT 2007

I am getting some feed back and feel that i need to respond to an earlier email.  In the posting that I placed, the intention was never to say that one party or another "won" during this ordeal, but rather to let the people of vision 2020 know that there will not be a demonstration as planned this coming Sunday at friendship square.  I am happy as well as other people that all parties involved in this issue have come to some sort of an agreement, understanding or what ever you would like to call it, but I never wanted to imply that there was sides to this situation.