[Vision2020] Why is this not treason?

Sunil Ramalingam sunilramalingam at hotmail.com
Tue Mar 27 18:24:03 PDT 2007

Here's the statute:

Section 2381. Treason

      Whoever, owing allegiance to the United States, levies war
    against them or adheres to their enemies, giving them aid and
    comfort within the United States or elsewhere, is guilty of treason
    and shall suffer death, or shall be imprisoned not less than five
    years and fined under this title but not less than $10,000; and
    shall be incapable of holding any office under the United States.

Did this company give aid and comfort to enemies?  Or did it pass the data
on to sub-contractors who were manufacturing equipment but did not have the
proper clearance?  I can't tell from Wayne's post.  There might be other
possibilities, probably are.

Sunil