[Vision2020] School Administration and Oversight (from the BLog)

J Ford privatejf32 at hotmail.com
Mon Mar 26 09:54:23 PDT 2007

Ah yes - but, if that same organization requests and/or demands that they be
given tax breaks, or they take money from a group, such as Christ Church,
the members of that church do have a right (and responsibility) to know how
their money is being spent.  Therefore, a full disclosure is in order.

You are demanding this be done by the public schools - what is so different
about the "private" schools?  I mean, it is public money in that a
"community" is paying them and it should be available to that "community" -
what is not deservable is a placating "there, there...don't worry your head
about such things" which is EXACTLY what Doug and his bunch do.  So,
question is - WHAT IS BEING HIDDEN by those that are taking the "public"
monies of this "community" and WHY is it being hidden?  What are they afraid
to show - that the "teachers" (who, btw, hold NO degree in teaching and/or
in the subjects they are teaching) do not deserve the wages?  It is Logos'
scores that are dropping like a rock these last five years - while the MSD's
are rising.

Actually, since you seem unwilling (or unable) to understand this concept, I
think we're done with this.  It would be nice if a CC/Logos/NSA person would
respond to this challenge, (as at this point you have nothing of real value
to contribute b/c you're not in this church by your own admittance)  but,
then I am sure Doug has put the word out that they better not.  After all -
he's done that before.

J  :]