[Vision2020] Protest at Archies on the Square

Donovan Arnold donovanjarnold2005 at yahoo.com
Sun Mar 25 14:57:32 PDT 2007

Tom,

  As usual you have your facts wrong.

  I spent four years as a undergrad at UI, one year off, and two as a graduate at UI. Two of those years I was elected to the Senate by the students.

  I have not been in college for a long time now. I have a job, and I make more than your $10 an hour government dependent, made up making sure the chair doesn't float away, job.

  You have no room to criticize how long I was in college, as you have been at a college since 1989 and have only even gotten government paychecks. Probably because you can't cut it in the private sector. In the private sector you would have been fired by now for all the time you waste at work on Dale Courtney's Blog and other sites. But in the Government sector they will probably give you an award, promotion, "pay adjustment", and get the guy next to you that does all the real work on embezzlement charges for borrowing the projector and going over his 500 sheets of paper limit.

  And for future reference. You should protest going to war Before it happens, not after congress has called them home. I didn't see your ass at any of the protests at the start, in fact I remember you supporting the mess and the slaughter of our troops, isn't that Right Tommy? Maybe you should spend a few more years in college yourself. I am sure UI would take you, they are pretty desperate right now. If not, you would make a great fit at BSU.

  Best,

  Donovan