[Vision2020] Exploring Global Warming: Scientific Consensus?

lfalen lfalen at turbonet.com
Mon Mar 19 14:13:29 PDT 2007

Ted
I normally do not respond to dares ar challenges.  I never accepted any when I was a kid and wont now. I listed several respected scientists that did not agree with the prevailing dogma. I will list mors as I have the time. I am not committed to either scenario.however I think that there are plenty of holes in Al Gore's "The inconvenient Truth." I just read some place that he even admitted that he had exaggerated the case, but that was ok in order to get people to listen. I would prefer to listen to what scientists have to say, not Al Gore. Also it is worth checking where their funding source is. On one side it may be the government or a a group with a left wing agenda. On the other it may be a company with a financial stake. I think that this is relevant.
In any case in large cities (not here) there is a problem with air pollution that should be addressed within the realm of what is economically feasible. Our current sources of energy such as oil are finite. It only makes sence to look for renewable sources. Again  within the context of what is economically feasible and with out overwhelming regulation.
I think that you are a little outside in your prospective, but  I applaud your concern none the less. I am going to retire on july i, after that I may have more time to devote to these discussions. Thanks for your commentaries I enjoy reading them. They are thought provoking.

Roger