[Vision2020] Gardening

J Ford privatejf32 at hotmail.com
Sun Mar 18 19:10:02 PDT 2007

Gonna change the subject just a mite right now:

Anyone have any idea when this year is the best time to start planting the
home garden?  I am looking to start a new line of strawberries (from a local
grower or one I order from) but I am not sure when I should get them in the
ground.

Also, has anyone had any luck with growing tomatoes in Moscow?  Or carrots?
Do you augment the soil or just use what's in your yard?  And how do you get
grass to grow in this town?  I have not had much luck with that - mayhap I
need to get a certain seed?

J  :]