[Vision2020] [CORRECTED] The Auntie Establishment and Brother Carl Show (March 18, 2007)

Tom Hansen thansen at moscow.com
Sun Mar 18 16:42:34 PDT 2007

Greetings Visionaires -

This week's Auntie Establishment and Brother Carl Show rates among the
archive's finest.  With all that has transpired nationally and locally
during the past two weeks, Auntie and Bro C were not at a shortage for
topics, among which were:

- The Anti-War Rally and March conducted on Saturday (March 17, 2007)

- The "death" of Captain America analogous to the loss of American political
morality.

- "Islam: A Faith and a Civilization" to be presented here in Moscow, Idaho
on March 31, 2007

- Recent politically-based firings of seven US attorneys

- Recent conviction of I. Lewis "Scooter" Libby in relation to the unethical
disclosure of CIA operative Valerie Plame.

A very special thanks to Joan and Carl for their commentary on today's show
not only concerning those troops who have lost their lives in support of
combat operations in Iraq, but their provocative observations regarding the
absence of suitable and sufficient care administered to those troops
returning home with permanent injuries.  Thanks, guys.

In case you were unable to tune in to today's show, you may download and
listen to it from:

http://www.AuntieEstablishmentandBrotherCarl.com

This week's dedication goes out to Sally Perrine and members of the Palouse
Peace Coalition who, through their dedication to a better tomorrow by
exposing the lies of today as evidenced by yesterday's Anti-War Rally and
March, exemplify strength of character and conviction . . .

"On Becoming an Activist"
http://www.tomandrodna.com/Stuff/On_Becoming_An_Activist.mp3

Quick Quiz:  Who is the speaker of "On Becoming An Activist"?  Hint:  She
taught at a public school in California.

Seeya round town, Moscow.

Tom Hansen
Vandalville, Idaho

"I love my country but fear my government."

- Author Unknown