[Vision2020] [CORRECTED]] Support Impeachment

lfalen lfalen at turbonet.com
Fri Mar 16 14:41:14 PDT 2007

Tom
Calm down. I think the entire VA is a mess and needs to be fixed. It has nothing to due with just this administration. I do think there is a problem with rip off's by contractors in Iraq. If Waxman or other democrats can get this stopped and get them prosecuted then they will have done some good. I did not make any false allegations about Shirley. If you want to say that I over emphasized their importance that is your right.
Roger