[Vision2020] [CORRECTED]] Support Impeachment

Tom Hansen thansen at moscow.com
Fri Mar 16 14:21:33 PDT 2007

Mr. Falen -

How is this a "waste of time"?  The Bush administration continues to strip
the American people of their civil rights (Bush's own Attorney General has
claimed that Habeas corpus does NOT apply to all Americans), send more and
more troops (as recently as yesterday asking for another 6,000) to the Iraqi
Civil War meat grinder, and fatten the wallets of Halliburton management
(while permanently injured/disabled soldiers return from Iraq to an
extremely poorly maintained, Halliburton-contracted Walter Reed AMC), while
avoiding any sense of responsibility or accountability.

How is this so much more righteous than a wet spot on Monica Lewinsky's
dress?

This may amount to nothing more than a rhetorical question posed to you, Mr.
Falen, since you live for the dramatic last-minute false allegations
submitted by yourself about your opponent (i.e. Shirley Ringo).  I simply
want you to think of there this country of ours was prior to January of 2001
and all those false promises made to our children, our families, and our
troops.

"Patriotism is not a short and frenzied outburst of emotion but the tranquil
and steady dedication of a lifetime."

--Adlai E. Stevenson, Jr.