[Vision2020] Weird Dates? (was RE: Population)

Saundra Lund sslund at roadrunner.com
Fri Mar 16 13:48:22 PDT 2007

I'm curious if anyone else is having problems with Pat's emails?  I keep
missing her posts as there seems to be something very odd about the dates in
the message headers.  I don't typically use html for posts, but to make it
easier to see what I'm talking about, I've bolded what's confusing the heck
out of me.

For instance, here's the pertinent part of the header for her post below:

            by mx.fsr.net (8.13.1/8.13.1) with ESMTP id l2GH9X7Z078850

            for <vision2020 at moscow.com>; Fri, 16 Mar 2007 10:09:33 -0700
(PDT)

            (envelope-from pkraut at moscow.com)

            by mail-gw.fsr.net (8.13.1/8.12.3) with SMTP id l2GH9Xvv076327

            for <vision2020 at moscow.com>; Fri, 16 Mar 2007 10:09:35 -0700