[Vision2020] Population

Pat Kraut pkraut at moscow.com
Fri Mar 16 10:09:31 PDT 2007

"In just 20 or 30 years Iran has gone from six children per woman to two. In
other words, the U.S. now has a higher fertility rate than Iran. Now that's
of interest in its own right, but it also means that in 15 or 20 years,
you're going to have far fewer young men of the sort who represent the
violent , active militant groups. It's quite likely that there will be a
decline of religious conflict."
Philip Jenkins, Professor of history and religious studies at Penn ST U.
'The New Facts of Christianity'

I am not sure why you keep posting this quote from Doug but you need to know
that a good many are looking at this sort of demographic. One of the
processes is that the Muslims in many former Soviet countries are have lots
of children but others are not so soon we could see some serious changes in
other countries also. What we think we know today will need to be carefully
watched and we need to be flexible. So is it that Doug is aware of these
changes and you are not willing to accept he may know something you don't?
Or do you keep posting this so that we will all have the info and be sure to
understand that changes are coming and many people are studying it??