[Vision2020] Childish beliefs

lfalen lfalen at turbonet.com
Fri Mar 16 11:37:36 PDT 2007

Ralph

It is interesting that the left has to resort to  name calling and belittling people that they disagree with. Childish, global Warming Denyers. Not that some on the right are any better, Re" Michael Savage "Liberalism is a Mental Disorder".
I would make some comments on the letter that you posted.
Global Warming- There are several scientists who disagree with the view that man is the cause of global warming.
Habibllo Abdussamattov, Head of Space Reasearch at St Petersburg's Pulkovo Astronomical Observatory in Russia; Timothy Bell, former professor at the University of Winnipeg in Canada; Richard Linzen professor of Atmospheric Science at Massachusetts Institute of Technology; Nigel Calder, former editor of New Scientist. Bell and Lindzen have lost funding because of there views. Calder said " Governments are trying to achieve unanimity by stifling any scientist who disagrees. Einstein could not have got funding under the present system"  Dr. Hansen receives a lot of federal funding for his research. Global warming is occurring, the cause in unclear. Anyone who wants to be objective should present Channel 4's "The Global Warming Swindle" along with Al Gore's "The Inconvenient Truth"

Weapons of mass destruction- I am not a big fan of Bush and no weapons of mass destruction were found. But that does not mean that there hadn't been amy there. Just what do you think think Hussein used on the Kurds.

Creationist- I do not agree with fundamentalists on evolution, but I would not call them childish.

Roger